New Year’s Eve 2017 Events in Raleigh NC
We’re just a few days away from New Year’s Eve and if you’re like most of us, you’re still finalizing your plans. If you live in Wilmington and want to get out of town, here are some great opportunities to ring in 2018 in Raleigh.
Raleigh Royale 18
Three (3) Ballrooms of Entertainment including:
- FRENCH QUARTERS: Jus Once Band & DJ TRES
- BELLAGIO: DJ MC & DJ SUPREME
- TIMES SQUARE: DJ BRO RABB
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 9pm – 2:30am
Where: Marriott Raleigh City Center
Price: $30 – $300
27th Annual First Night Raleigh 2018
Over 20 blocks of art, music, comedy, theatre, and more! over 35 venues in Downtown Raleigh! All venues are first come, first serve.
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 2pm – 2am
Where: Downtown Raleigh, NC
Price: $11 regular, $50 VIP
New Year’s Eve Gala at the Nature Research Center
All four floors of the Nature Research Center of the NC Museum of Natural Sciences will be open and will feature:
- Delicious passed hors d’oeuvres, gourmet food stations and amazing dessert displays
- Open bars on every floor with premium liquors, wines, craft beers, custom cocktails and champagne
- Late night snacks
The evening wouldn’t be complete without some of the area’s most popular entertainment:
- Video DJ Al-Ski Love in the SECU Daily Planet Theater from 8pm-2am
- DJ 360 and The Shakedown Band from 8pm-2am on the 4th floor
- Ambient Performers from Elevate
New Year’s Eve Party Spectacular
5 Lounge & Discotorium is the newest and most unique lounge in Raleigh catering to a sophisticated yet fun clientele and is already known for its 1940s speakeasy theme, innovative cocktail menu crafted by expert mixologists, local NC beers, fine wine and champagne menu, great dance floor, and heated outside patio. Celebrate with an elegant New Year’s celebration with friends, great drinks, and plenty of dancing!
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 5:00pm – 2:00am
Where: 5 Lounge & Discotorium
Willa Wonka’s New Year’s Eve at Kings Dining & Entertainment
Want to get out and have a great time but is the pure party vibe a little too much? Get your bowl-on at Kings Dining & Entertainment at the Willy Wonka New Years Eve Party.
The Night Includes:
- A World of Pure Imagination & Everlasting Entertainment
- Scrumdiddlyumptious Food & Drink Specials
- Live DJ, Dancing, Party Favors & Giveaways
- Themed Rooms & Little Surprises Around Every Corner…
Booking Options Include:
- Family Lane Packages (Offered from Open-10PM)
- Adult Lane Packages (Offered from Open-Close)
- Dine Then Bowl Reservations ($10/person deposit required for evening reservations)
- Lunch or Dinner Reservations ($10/person deposit required for evening reservations)
New Years Eve Boodle Fight + Boodle Night
A “boodle fight” is a Filipino Military tradition where a feast is placed on a long table lined with bamboo leaves and every participant, regardless of rank or file, stand shoulder to shoulder and eat together as a symbol of camaraderie, brotherhood, and equality. Of course, the “fight” part refers to the fact that it’s traditionally eaten with your hands and it’s everyone for themselves during the feast. The MOFU Shop’s NYE boodle fight will include suckling pigs, roasted duck, grilled lamb, octopus, squid, shrimp and whole fishes, cheeses, traditional Asian desserts, fruits, chocolates, and more! Boodles Gin and non-Boodles drinks will also be included!
Want to wear your NYE outfit to dinner, but are worried about the fight? Don’t worry – they will provide bibs and disposable gloves.
Stay after dinner for Boodle Night, with drinks featuring Boodle British London Dry Gin, beats from DJ Zach Nobel starting at 9pm, and a champagne toast at midnight. Tickets are limited for the Boodle Fight, but Boodle Night is open to all!
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 7:30pm – 2:00am
Where: MOFU Shoppe
iHeartMedia along with G105 & B93.9 present: The Triangle’s Official 2018 New Year’s Eve Celebration
The Triangle’s Official 2018 New Year’s Eve Celebration Features:
- 3 ballrooms with 3 DJs spinning your favorite Top 40/EDM/Rock/Country/80s/90s/Today’s Hits
- Fully Stocked Bars
- Complimentary champagne for midnight toast in VIP
- Great views of the acorn drop
- Open bar wristbands accepted at all bars
- Food in the VIP while it lasts
- Photo booth
- Party favors
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 9:00pm – 2:00am
Where: Downtown Raleigh Sheraton
Price: $45 – $240
Raleigh’s Ultimate New Years Eve Party (Front Row!)
Reserve a front row seat to the Giant Acorn Drop and join Raleigh’s most exclusive New Year’s Eve party at ISAAC HUNTER’S TAVERN.
The party starts at 8PM and doesn’t stop until the bar closes down. At midnight ring in the New Year and enjoy a complimentary champagne toast while watching in style, and up close, the Giant Acorn Drop from Isaac Hunter’s famous Fayetteville Street patio. All night long Isaac Hunter’s Expert Mixologists will serve the best drinks in town, handcrafted just for you.
No one celebrates the New Year like the revelers at Isaac Hunter’s Tavern!
When: Sun, Dec. 31, 2017 8:00pm – 2:00am
Where: Isaac Hunter’s Tavern