Reasons To Visit Raleigh NC Before Christmas
Get in the holiday spirit by visiting Raleigh for some shopping and holiday events! If your family or friends love to celebrate Christmas and other winter holidays, get together and try out some of the nearby fun on a little trip to Raleigh.
Ride in Style to Raleigh Holiday Events
Event Shuttle Service takes all the work out of your holiday visit to Raleigh. Don’t worry about driving, traffic, parking, or finding your way around—our professional drivers take care of all that! You can even spend the night, see a show or a club, and our drivers will be ready to take you home the next day in comfort and luxury.
- Ride to Raleigh in our Mercedes-Benz Party Sprinter that seats up to 12 for a day of holiday fun! With wraparound seating, party lights and flat-screen TVs with DVD and surround sound, this vehicle is perfect for a Raleigh excursion of holiday shopping and events.
- Or try our elegant Mercedes Benz VIP Jet Sprinter that also seats up to 12 in black leather captain’s chairs with TVs with DVD and surround sound. Our Sprinters always have a cooler stocked with your favorite drinks, so you start off your Raleigh trip with a smile!
- Need accessible transportation? We offer a Wheelchair-Accessible Sprinter that carries up to 10 people and a wheelchair on your holiday trip to Raleigh.
All of our clean, well-maintained luxury vehicles make a great way to ride to Raleigh for holiday shopping and events. Call Event Shuttle Service today at (910) 398-8333 to reserve one of these luxury vehicles.
Don’t Miss These Raleigh Holiday Events
- Christmas Carousel Holiday Gift Market
25 – 27, 2016
NC State Fairgrounds, Raleigh
For 29 years the Christmas Carousel Holiday Gift Market has offered a wonderful sale of arts, crafts and holiday gifts.
- Wonderland of Wine and Wishes
TPC Wakefield Plantation
This fun shopping and social event sponsored by Wonder Women Wish Warriors benefits Make-A-Wish Eastern N.C.
- Ipreo Raleigh Winterfest
City Plaza, Downtown Raleigh
The Mayor’s Tree Lighting, games and rides (Ferris wheel, super slide and carousel), Santa’s Village, a gingerbread house competition, food and music are all part of Winterfest.
- Sleigh Rides and Cider
Historic Oak View County Park
Have an old-fashioned holiday at this annual winter event! Decorations and displays celebrate the season.
- Ice Raleigh
19, 2016 – Jan. 29, 2017
This downtown Raleigh outdoor ice rink is a 2-month winter celebration.
- A Christmas Carol
7 – 11, 2016
Memorial Auditorium at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
The beloved musical comedy celebrates its 42nd anniversary in Raleigh.
Try These Shopping Locations in Raleigh
Check gifts off your Christmas shopping list at a great pace at thesefun Raleigh shopping sites:
- North Hills Mall: You’ll find all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you’d like at North Hills, home to nearly 100 stores large and small.
- Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh’s largest mall has nearly 200 stores—there’s something for everyone!
- Lafayette Village: This European-style village in North Raleigh features locally owned gourmet restaurants and upscale shopping.
- Cameron Village: Enjoy shops, boutiques, cafes, and services in this quaint shopping area that’s been around since 1949.