Christmas Shop Till You Drop—While We Do the Driving
’Tis the season to go shopping! Why not make your holiday shopping as fun as it can be? Pack up your girlfriends and head down to Myrtle Beach for a whole day of checking things off your list!
Maximize the fun on your Myrtle Beach shopping trip with transportation from Event Shuttle Service. When we do the driving, you won’t have any hassles with parking or traffic. You can even have a cocktail when the shopping day is done without worrying about the drive home.
Put Your Feet Up and Enjoy the Ride
The party starts when you step aboard our clean, well-maintained luxury vehicles.
- Our Mercedes-Benz Party Sprinter with wraparound seating, party lights and flat-screen TVs with DVD and surround sound seats up to 12—perfect for a ladies’ shopping excursion to Myrtle Beach.
- Our elegant Mercedes Benz VIP Jet Sprinter also seats up to 12 in black leather captain’s chairs with TVs with DVD and surround sound. You’ll all be comfortable and pampered as you ride to Myrtle Beach to do some holiday shopping.
- Have a larger group, a church congregation, or a club? Take everybody along in our 24-passenger Executive Jet Sprinter XL with all the amenities.
- If one of your party uses a wheelchair, our Wheelchair-Accessible Sprinter carries up to 10 people and a chair for a great ride to Myrtle Beach.
Our built-in coolers stocked with your favorite drinks add to the comfort and fun. Call Event Shuttle Service today at (910) 398-8333 to reserve one of these luxury vehicles for your holiday shopping trip to Myrtle Beach. Want to build a custom shopping trip? We can do that too!
Bargain Hunters, Get Ready
It’s fun to shop outside of Wilmington for a change, and Myrtle Beach has both upscale and discount outlets. Try some of these:
- Tanger Outlets has plenty of high-end outlet stores with great prices. If you love Michael Kors, Aeropostale, AnnTaylor, or Oakley, you’ll find them here. Look for great gift items at Harry and David, Yankee Candle, and Perfumania.
- Barefoot Landing is a unique shopping village right on the Intracoastal. There’s dining and entertainment as well as shopping galore. Check out Chico’s, Tara Grinna, and Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, then grab a bite at one of 15 restaurants or see a show at House of Blues or Dick’s Last Resort.
- Broadway at the Beach has a little of everything on 350 acres. Nearly 150 stores encompass national brands and unique shops, including the Man Cave Store, the Pepper Palace, and the Paula Deen Store. Have lunch at one of 20 restaurants. Broadway at the Beach has evening entertainment too, including Legends Theater and lots of fun nightlife.
Our courteous, professional drivers will take you to your shopping destinations and then, if you choose, whisk you off for dinner or evening entertainment. You can’t have a better holiday shopping trip to Myrtle Beach!
Reserve your limo today! Call Event Shuttle Service at (910) 398-8333 or request a quote online.