An Enchanted Evening: Airlie Gardens and the Holiday Flotilla
Two Wilmington traditions converge this season to create an enchanted evening. Event Shuttle Service is standing by to make this incredible event extra-special.
The Holiday Flotilla Makes for a Special Evening
The North Carolina Holiday Flotilla includes a weekend full of fun events. This year it’s right after Thanksgiving, on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 25 and 26, 2016. The Flotilla Weekend includes:
- Tree Lighting and Visit With Santa: Meet Santa at Wrightsville Beach Town Hall. Be there by 5:45 p.m. for the tree lighting!
- Atlantic Marine Launch Party: Kick off the Flotilla Weekend with entertainment, food and good times. The Embers Featuring Craig Woolard will be performing live at the Blockade Runner Nov. 25 beginning at 7 p.m. Bid at a live auction and enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- Festival in the Park: This year’s festival is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Wrightsville Beach Park. There’s a play area for kids with inflatable slides and bounce houses; a coloring contest; the popular Arab Choo Choo; and more. Everyone will love the festival food, arts and crafts booths, and an antique car show.
- Boat Parade and Fireworks: The holiday flotilla begins at 6 p.m. Nov. 26. Park in the Wrightsville Beach park parking lot and walk to a vantage points along the parade route, including the Banks Channel Bridge, the two South Harbor Island mini-parks, and the west side of Waynick Boulevard. After the parade come fireworks.
Enchanted Airlie Lends Magic to the Evening
A local tradition since 2005, Enchanted Airlie adds sparkle to the season. The self-guided walking tour through Airlie with an array of lights and holiday displays is offered only a few nights a year, including Nov. 25 and 26, 2016. Santa Claus will be there and you’ll also find coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, cookies and more! Tickets often sell out in advance, so shop early.
The Finishing Touch: Luxury Transportation
Make your Flotilla and Airlie Gardens experience even more festive by riding with Event Shuttle Service! Skip the traffic and parking hassles and enjoy a comfortable, stylish ride to your own enchanted evening.
- Choose our Mercedes-Benz Party Sprinter with wraparound seating and party lights or our elegant Mercedes Benz VIP Jet Sprinter with black leather captain’s chairs to take you to your flotilla and Airlie events. Bothe vehicles seat 12 and have flat-screen TVS with DVD and surround sound as well as coolers stocked with your favorite drinks!
- We offer a Wheelchair-Accessible Sprinter that carries up to 10 people and a wheelchair on your holiday trip to Raleigh. We have a vehicle that’s just right for your needs—call (910) 398-8333 to find out more!
- All of our vehicles are clean, well-maintained luxury vehicles that make any night special, and especially lend a festive touch to your flotilla and Enchanted Airlie plans.
Call Event Shuttle Service today at (910) 398-8333 to reserve chauffeured luxury transportation for your enchanted evening!