Add Wilmington’s newest breweries to your brew tour roundup! Our famous Build-Your-Own Brew Tours are getting even better with the addition of several new craft breweries in Wilmington, NC.
Event Shuttle Service is the best way to sample craft beers around town. We do all the driving so you don’t need a DD, you don’t have to worry about traffic, directions, and parking. Choose from our fleet of luxury vehicles:
- Our popular Mercedes-Benz Party Sprinter features wraparound seating, party lights, and flat-screen TVs with DVD and surround sound. Seats up to 12.
- Our luxury Mercedes Benz VIP Jet Sprinter with TVs with DVD and surround sound has supple black leather captain’s chairs and all the amenities of a limo. Seats up to 12.
- Have a larger group? Try our 24-passenger Executive Jet Sprinter XL that seats up to 24 in style and comfort.
Visit the Best Breweries in Wilmington
With a Build-Your-Own Brew Tour with Event Shuttle Service, you choose the breweries. Try something new or a local brewery you may have missed, or make sure you hit your favorites. It’s up to you.
Wilmington has added several new breweries in recent months. Don’t forget to add these to your list of possibilities:
- Bill’s Front Porch: Bill’s Front Porch Brewery & Restaurant serves up specialty beers and informal cuisine, in a casual, upscale atmosphere. Check the Facebook page for new brews such as Orange Blossom, IPAs, and mango wheat.
- Ironclad Brewery: If you need a quiet corner or a big event space, Ironclad has it. Two floors of bars have 10,000 sq. ft. of space and serve wine and spirits as well as its own brews: Pale ales, goldens, IPAs, tripels, and more. You can have food delivered or bring in your own.
- New Anthem: The New Anthem Beer Project at the foot of Dock Street is gaining popularity from the beginning. Belgian/French, IPAs, stouts, and porters are among the favorite sips in the taproom. Food is available in partnership with Epic and a grand opening event is in the works.
- Waterline Brewery: Under the bridge downtown, this newbie is gaining fame for food trucks, live music, events, and a great space as well as eclectic beers including kolsch, pale ales, oatmeal stout, and a red ale.
- Wrightsville Beach Brewery: This community-minded new brewery has a fishing theme. Oyster Stout, Crabby Kolsch, IPAs and pilsner are on the menu and food is in the works at this new startup brewery right on Oleander at Greenville Loop.
Call (910) 398-8333 today to reserve your transportation for your best brewery tour in Wilmington or Raleigh.