Silver Coast or Duplin Winery Wine Tour Transportation
Try a little taste of summer just up the road: Take a trip to area wineries and sample the wares! With great luxury transportation from Event Shuttle Service, it’s a perfect way to spend the day, no matter what the weather.
First choose your vehicle. How many friends will be making the trip with you?
- Our popular Mercedes Benz Party Sprinters and Jet Sprinters get the party started right away! With TVs and DVD with surround sound and a cooler stocked with your favorite drinks, your winery trip gets off to an awesome start.
- For a crowd, check out our VIP Jet Sprinter XL that carries up to 24 people in comfort and style.
- And if your party is semi-private, we have a sleek black Mercedes E350 for stylish transportation on your winery tour.
- We even have a Wheelchair Access Sprinter to accommodate up to 10 people and a wheelchair.
With no worries about driving, parking, or how many wines you sample, you’ll have a great day visiting our local wineries!
Duplin Winery for Tours, Tastings and Lunch Is Right up (or down) the Road
In Rose Hill, less than an hour way, Duplin Winery is preparing for your visit. Duplin Winery is the oldest, largest winery in the south.
- Take a Tour: Take an indoor walk through the largest production facility on the East Coast to learn the process behind the production of Duplin’s award-winning wines.
- Taste the Wares: What’s a winery tour without samples? Learn about Duplin wines firsthand by trying them. There’s a bistro for dining, too!
- Wine Pairings with Lunch: Lunch at the Bistro Restaurant at Duplin Winery in Rose Hill means local North Carolina flavors mingled with Duplin’s finest wines. Open Monday-Saturday 11am – 3pm.
- Don’t Miss the Events: Concerts and festivals abound, including the 40th Annual Grape Stomp coming up Sept. 10, 2016.
- Myrtle Beach Location: Duplin Winery also has a N. Myrtle Beach location with a bottling facility and retail showroom, and a patio for concerts and fun.
Wine Tour at Silver Coast Winery
A photo posted by Silver Coast Winery (@silvercoastwinery) on
Silver Coast Winery in Ocean Isle Beach is a great place to visit, spend an afternoon, and learn about wine.
- Take a Tour: Silver Coast wines are modeled after traditional, European styles. These dry and semi-dry wines are produced right in the winery on Barbeque Road in Ocean Isle Beach.
- Taste the Wares: Taste a Seyval Blanc, Traminette, American Oak Chardonnay, White Merlot or Touriga, among others, at three tasting locations. Cheese plates are available too!
- Don’t Miss the Events: Watch the Silver Coast Facebook Page for upcoming events including the Purple Feet Festival September 17, 2016.
- Other Locations: There’s a taproom and tasting room right in downtown Southport, and in Wilmington, too!
Ready for your chauffeured winery tour? Call Event Shuttle Service today at (910) 398-8333 to reserve your luxury vehicle for a great day exploring a local winery.