Cape Fear Blues Festival with Event Shuttle Service
June means one thing to blues fans: The Cape Fear Blues Festival returns to Wilmington, NC. Great blues bands will be performing at various venues around Wilmington, so get ready to bring it on home.
For a fun Cape Fear Blues Festival June 17-19, 2016, catch a ride with Event Shuttle Service. You won’t have to worry about driving or parking when you book our chauffeured luxury transportation. Just ask your friends to meet you at the crossroads and choose one of our luxury vehicles to take you to the Cape Fear Blues Festival in style.
- Our Party Sprinters by Mercedes Benz are fun luxury limos with the headroom of a van. You’ll be pleased with the with wraparound seating, party lights, flat-screen TVs with DVD and surround sound, and the stocked built-in ice chest. Part Sprinters seat a group of up to 12.
- Our Mercedes Benz VIP Jet Sprinter is similar, but with luxurious leather captain’s chairs. There’s room for up to 12 with TVs with DVD and surround sound and a built-in cooler so you never run dry.
Our courteous, professional drivers are glad to take you around town to various venues to hear blues tunes at the Cape Fear Blues Festival. We’ll let you out at the door and wait until you’re ready to move on down the road. To find out more, call Event Shuttle Service at (910) 398-8333, or request a quote online.
The Cape Fear Blues Festival is June 17-19, 2016, at various venues. Here’s the schedule so you can start planning:
Friday, June 17
- 6 p.m., Snake Malone and the Black Cat Bone and Southern Avenue at the Downtown Sundown Concert, Princess and Water Streets.
- 9 p.m., The Fat Bastard Blues Band at the Rusty Nail, 1310 South 5th Ave.
Saturday, June 18
- 11 a.m., Cape Fear Blues Workshop with funky Wilmington piano master Jim Nelson at Finkelstein Music, 6 S. Front St., free.
- 1 p.m., Acoustic blues with Spider Mike Bochey and friends at Ted’s Fun on the River, 2 Castle St., free.
- 3 p.m., Chicago’s John McDonald, Slippery Jake and the Bad Brakes, David Bolton, and Cassiopeia Duo play outdoors under the tent at the Rusty Nail.
- 9 p.m., The Rusted Rails, Raleigh’s blues & rockabilly wizards, have a blues party at the Rusty Nail.
Sunday, June 19
- All Day Blues Jam at the Rusty Nail, free.
Get your mojo working at the Cape Fear Blues Festival, and let Event Shuttle Service take you there in style. Call now at (910) 398-8333 to reserve your transportation, or request a quote online.