Wilmington NC St. Patrick’s Day Events For Lucky People
When the grass greens up and the trees burst into leaf, it can mean only one thing: It’s time for St. Patrick’s Day in Wilmington, NC.
As you prepare to celebrate the biggest Irish holiday of 2016, remember Event Shuttle Service. We’re here to keep your party safe and fun no matter how much green beer you imbibe. With all the St. Patrick’s Day festivities Wilmington has to offer, you can partake in the fun without a worry as Event Shuttle Service drives you and your crew around town. Leave the driving, traffic, and parking to us and have fun arriving in your luxury shuttle!
Try some of these Wilmington NC St. Patrick’s Day events:
11 a.m. March 12, 2016
Head downtown to see the parade and the annual St. Patrick’s Day festival, including music by the Blarney Brogues and Irish dancing.
7 a.m. March 12, 2016
A Wilmington tradition, the Lo Tide Run includes a 5K and 10K in Carolina Beach. A great way to start the day!
Feb. 19-March 26, 2016
TheatreNOW in Wilmington, NC presents the dinner theater show “ Top o’the Mornin’ to Ya!” featuring Faith and Beggorah, morning talk show hosts direct from Ireland. Doors open at 6pm.
Wander the Irish Taverns
- Join the Patrick’s Day Tent Party at Ogden Tap Room for three days of St. Paddy celebrations. Music includes Massive Grass 7-10 p.m. March 17, Randy McQuay Trio 7-10 p.m. March 18, and Irish Tunes all day Saturday, March 19.
- Join the Patrick’s Day Party at Ironclad Brewery for Irish dancing and music.
- Expect the Angry Orchard and Guiness March 12 at the Copper Penny.
- Taste corned beef and cabbage and Irish beer and drink specials at Front Street Brewery.
- And you will find like-minded Irishmen and women celebrating at Irish watering holes throughout Wilmington, such as The Harp, Paddy’s Hollow, Halligan’s, the Dubliner, and Hell’s Kitchen.
Whatever your St. Patrick’s Day plans, it will be a day to remember when you ride with Event Shuttle Service! Choose from our popular Jet Sprinters or Party Sprinters that seat up to 12 with flat-screen TVs, surround sound, and a stocked cooler. Or ride in pure elegance in our black Mercedes E350.
Call Event Shuttle Service today at (910) 398-8333 to reserve your St. Patrick’s Day transportation!