Wilmington NC Wedding Transportation Checklist
When it comes to your big day, it’s the little things that make the difference. From the flowers to the food, you’ll be checking and re-checking the details so your wedding day will go smoothly. If you need a limo for that romantic getaway ride from the venue, or if out-of-town guests need a shuttle from the airport or hotel, wedding transportation needs are among the little details that will make your day special.
To help you keep track of your wedding day transportation needs, Event Shuttle Service of Wilmington, NC has compiled this handy wedding transportation checklist.
Look it over as your planning moves along so nothing is left up to chance:
- Reserve transportation to the ceremony and reception. Include the bride, groom, wedding party, and immediate family. Ask these questions before you decide on your wedding transportation company.
- Book a post-reception getaway car for the bride and groom. The immediate family might need a ride from the reception, too.
- Book transport for out-of-town guests from the airport to the hotel; from the hotel to the ceremony and reception; and then back to the hotel.
- Reserve transportation to the airport for the honeymoon.
- Limousines are popular and offer plenty of space, but they are not the only option. Check out our Mercedes Jet Sprinter shuttles, which can also handle a crowd.
- Submit your signed contract with a deposit to the transportation company.
- Ask your wedding transportation service if they have any restrictions against decorating the vehicle, and if so, let the wedding party know.
- Before the wedding day, fill the gas tank on the bride and groom’s cars with plenty of gas, if they will be used.
- Ask a friend or family member to drive the bride and groom’s cars home after the reception, if they have it there.
- Let your photographer know if you are hiring a special car for the day so they can plan to take photos that include the vehicle.
- Provide drivers and transportation services with directions, addresses, and phone numbers for emergencies.
- Confirm transportation arrangements with everyone.
- Before the big day, check over the vehicles. Whether a service or personal car, they should be clean and ready.
Event Shuttle Service in Wilmington, NC specializes in wedding transportation, and we’re always looking for ways to make your big day better.
Call Event Shuttle Service at (910) 398-8333 to discuss the best fit for your wedding and reserve transportation in Wilmington. You can also request a quote online. Wedding dates book up quickly, so reserve your date today!