2014 Calendar of Wilmington NC Music Festivals
We are so fortunate that the Port City is full of amazing concert and event venues that host some of the most popular music festivals in the country. We love going to concerts and it’s such a treat to be able to go to a music festival in our own backyard and more are being added each year. In order to make it convenient to plan out your Wilmington NC music festival calendar for 2014, we’ve done the work for you! If we missed any, please let us know.
April 19, 2014 at Greenfield Lake Amphitheater
- Benefiting Step Up For Soldiers
- Featuring: The Dirty Heads, Fear Nuttin Band, Signal Fire
June 1, 2014 in the Castle Street Arts & Antique District between 5th and 7th Street in downtown Wilmington
- Featuring Railroad Earth, Todd Snider, Acoustic Syndicate, Randall Bramblett Band, L Shape Lot, Lipbone Redding
June 7, 2014 at the Beach Stage at the historic boardwalk in Carolina Beach, NC
- Featuring Band of Oz, The Embers, Jim Quick and the Coastline Band
September 13-14, 2014 in Battleship Park in Wilmington, NC
- The Carolina Sessions at Battleship Park in Wilmington, NC, is a reggae music festival featuring two live stages offering a roster of national and regional live acts spanning both the west and east coasts. Lineup and ticket information TBA.
October 11-12, 2014 at the Rusty Nail, Ziggy’s By the Sea, Henrietta II
- Featuring: TBD 2013 lineup included Mojo Collins, James Armstrong, Rusted Nails, Fat Bastard Blues Band and about four more.
If you and your group want to book safe, luxury transportation to and from your Wilmington NC music festival, give us a call 910-398-8333 or you can request a quote online. Write us a review and save $20 off your next ride!